Monday, September 17, 2007

Static Magnetism to an Orb of Decadence

[Instant coffee and aircon, prose and confusion]

I left the park without the usual gutsy feeling and a bullet proof attitude of "let go of me dude!, I'm fed up with you".

Almost cynical of your righteous intention, I need to fasten my seatbelt and let the adrenaline rush, shy of Pompey's post privatus years.

The metallic plate of my subtle dreams ended up in a less than lucrative business of the self.

Not minding the gradient color of the blood that spilled from self inflicted wounds, my hopes are reduced to half the number of stars that collared my engaging tactics. Deal with me now or prepare for the great white shark's ferrocious kiss.

Listen to the sound of the black keys that holds my fingers apart, I hurriedly take you away to neverland, to where we will never grow old, to where the pirate captain is held captive to the croc's enigmatic agenda.

I am helpless in preventing the rage behind these words that time had allowed me to translate inside a dim-lit room of strange people.

Though the memories have died in the eye of the strong hurricane, fear never held back an inch and took his post.

Battle!

To battle the essential truth behind the smile. To rattle the poignant decaying pulse for a little while. The mantle of random heartbeat refuse to survive. The damsel of creative distress is barely alive.

Thank you!

The curtain is lifted.

I'm out of words, a burglar of poetic innovations.

Leave me alone and let me alone.

My dear self, how I long to ask "Where did you sleep last night?"

And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14:27

No comments: