Monday, September 17, 2007

Blessed Be Your Name

First day at work today, woke up early...last night I closed my eyes digesting M. Redman's book with these lines;

Can a child presume to choose where or how to live,
But can a Father's love refuse all the best to give?

He further explains, We cannot choose our path in life but we can choose to walk down it with a worshipful trust in the sovereignity and Father heart of God.

Matt is dwelling on the topic of worship having a price tag, in all circumstances, in bright and dark seasons of the soul, "Lord blessed be Your name"

A few minutes ago reading L.B. Cowman's devotional book, she speaks about Job who declared, "The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away, may the name of the Lord be praised" (Job 1:21).

Today is one season of my soul that I share with only a handful of people around me. After four months in Singapore, finally i would start work. Told a few around me that I lack the confidence to pull this through, due to the fact that I came from freelance land, I have never had much of the nine-to-five routine.

Well here I am, I have been praying for this and I could only pray that God be with me in every step of the way. I pray for His grace that I would never miss that which He purposed me to be in this place, to meet these new set of people and to work in a totally different environment.

Have to scram, never felt like this since grade school (argh! I just made it to the mushy team)

God bless to all, I do have hundreds of words when I get home tonight, hope to have enough strength for a blog entry.

No comments: