Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Really Simple Syndication


Like a child leaping for joy as his father finally agreed to bring him to the park, exaggerated as it may seem. That's how i felt a while ago when i finally made my blogsite available through an RSS feed.

Now most of the readers of my blog(assuming you are more than one) can subscribe to my feed from this page. Really exciting? Yes it is...for me! Hehe!

Thanks to the evolution of Web 2.0, geeks like me have more time pondering alternative hobbies other than dancing our way to NerderLand. Have lots of things to look forward to as i intend to write more and more about anything that would come my way. I discovered it is of great help writing about the present so that you have something to read about when you sit in the future figuring out where you went wrong and how everything turned out right - leading to GREAT LESSONS learned.


God speed!

No comments: