Sunday, October 22, 2006

Losing.Life

Losing.Life
Bedok North Ave 3, Singapore
11:59pm 10/21/2006

Oh joy, I left you on solid ground before I fell to the silence of my growing pain. I can’t remember how you looked like as you sneak from behind my dreams. I can’t see clearly as I search from the wholeness of you. If I would have the riches of this world and not have joy, I’d rather trade my breath for one cold smile. I’d rather leave my shadow for the glory of the stars in the sky.

Forgotten, that’s where I would be going, that’s what I would become. To all the souls I passed by, walked with, lived with and loved as my own. From dust I come from, dust I am, dust I become. And as you don’t call dust by name. I become equal with nothing, a prelude to vacancy. The art of the work of my hand which dignified the color of calmness is now a resounding vastness of defeat.

Saved by grace.

This is what matters.

Regardless of being left alone…regardless of being humiliated with my own deeds. Salvation came.

And as you leave, wherever you will be...the promise will always conquer all doubts.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:7

No comments: