Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day.One

Just this morning, I was cramming on a marketing presentation minus the basic number of hours required to sleep. With the tender aroma of a half awake consciousness I left my agenda of having a successful slumber party years ago when I have no plan of doing the things that I am over capable of doing now.

Working in the wee hours of the morning, its so good to have a friend to stand up with you when your own adulterated organizational skills are listed some hundreds of steps below the “Ten Effective Steps to Become Effective”. Thanks to somebody else, things are getting done the way it should be.

In a sense, if you may not learn to do a specific skill, and somebody else gave you a hand along the way, you learn even greater things. You learn intangible things much better than digital outputs. You learn to smile, you learn to care more and to give up on truth, you learn to wake up on the right side of the bed, you learn to inspire other people to give out their true smile.

“True smile” whoever has this nowadays is worth envying in exponential proportions. It’s just around the corner of “True joy” and “Peace that passes all understanding”. It’s not so difficult to give yet so distant to achieve. It is life’s purpose meter. It tells you how to go on when things are on the halt. It is something I don't see in the mirror every morning. Radiantly, I saw this in a friend. And thankfully I have a clear marker to where I should be tapping the rods of my “self-achieving” motives.

4.30 pm, somewhere above the earth, besides the clouds, on a plane bound to singapore, I was blessed to have a chat with two strangers who symbolized the simplicity of what I left behind.

With simple dreams and hopes, with nothing else to hold on to, we were seated next to each other, and guess who ended up realizing that it is he who has the best of both worlds but have none to partake?

I’ll give you a clue…

There where three of us…and I was listening…

Well I guess you got it right.

No comments: