Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Suddenly No One

Brave steps lead me to the light
While the fallen dew glanced at her night
A broken arrow has failed to hit its mark
Passed the narrow streets in the dark

Arms raised in awe of your own embrace
Though my ears haven’t heard of such grace
I pity the shadow that slowly follows
The footsteps above a ground so shallow

Biting a nail in a crowded flair
A deafening applause from those who tried to care
One mischief after another
Behold the friends who do not even bother

A brother you are, or did you say?
That fathers and mothers ought not to play
Hide and seek, plain and meek
Like a stuttering poet, six times a week

Bless the one who gave me their peace
Praise the One who gave them as is
Now I’m the one who longs to be my own man
A lonely one, when suddenly no one

3 comments:

Starfalz said...

What a nice poet..
Keep poeting. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Expressly the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.