Friday, November 09, 2007

Leaving a trail


Leaving a trail
Originally uploaded by Blessed.Wind
It came to pass that you left home...far from where I am standing you stood your ground...with an honest heart you bid goodbye...Though you wanted to stay, there lies a greener pasture on the other side of the valley...not for your sake but for those you loved...as the clouds flew with you, I fared you well...not letting you know that your heart is in danger, I chose to stay...thank you for not going too far....thank you for leaving a trail for my blood stained footsteps to follow...I never knew you would stop and wait for me somewhere down that dark road...but there you were, with your usual silent stare...I was not ready for it but you gave the fiercest blow that shattered all my faults into pieces...you gave love when hatred was all there is for me...you gave love when the guns of treason I fired came rushing back to me...you gave love when the only shield I have left is death...thank you for your love...may I have enough life enough to give you back even half of what you gave...i love you!

No comments: